| Máy nạp rom, Jig test|
|»|| Máy nạp rom đa năng |
|»|| Máy nạp Gang đa năng|
|»|| Máy nạp rom on-board|
|»|| Máy nạp chuyên biệt|
|»|| Hệ thống nạp tự động|
|»|| Phụ kiện đế nạp socket|
|»||Xoá Rom, kiểm tra IC|
|»|| Sao chép ổ cứng, thẻ nhớ|
|»||Jig test ICT/FCT/DIP-pallet|
| Đo lường và kiểm tra|
|»|| Dao động ký oscilloscope|
|»|| Thiết bị viễn thông, RF|
|»|| Bộ thu thập dữ liệu|
|»|| Đồng hồ vạn năng số|
|»|| Máy phát xung, đếm tần|
|»|| Máy đo LCR, linh kiện|
|»|| Bộ đổi nguồn, tải điện tử|
|»|| Kit đào tạo, thực hành|
| Các công cụ sản xuất|
|»|| Máy khò, mỏ hàn thiếc|
|»|| Tủ sấy, tủ môi trường|
|»|| Dây chuyền SMT Line|
|»|| Thiết bị sản xuất PCBA|
| Thiết bị, công cụ khác|
|»|| Thiết bị Automotive|
|»|| Đo lực, cơ điện khác|
|»|| Thiết bị quang học|
| Linh phụ kiện Điện tử|
|»|| Vi điều khiển họ 8051|
|»|| Nuvoton ARM Cortex-M|
|»|| Nuvoton ARM7/9 Soc|
|»|| Chip phát nhạc, audio|
|»|| Wireless RF IC, Tools|
|»|| Vật tư hàn, rửa mạch|
| e-Shop thiết bị, vật tư|
|Hiện tại có 453 khách và 0 thành viên đang online.|
Bạn là khách. Bạn có thể đăng kí bằng cách nhấn vào đây
Danh mục nội dung: Chuyên mục chính/5. Vật tư, hoá chất cho sửa chữa, gia công bảng mạch PCBA/5.6. Keo đỏ SMT và keo silicon... (Glue, adhesive)
| ◊ Đặc điểm chính:|
ABchimie’s conformal coating are specially developed to ensure high protection to PCBAs from their environment.
They improve and extend the working life and reliability of performance. They protect PCBs against harsh environment as salt spray, humidity, temperature, solvent and dust in general, a thin layer (25 to 50 microns). These environmental conditions can cause damage as corrosion, current leakage and failure.
The complete range proposes different base of raw materials:
|- Acrylic||- UV curing material (Acrylate urethane)|
|- Silicone||- None VOC silicone product|
|- Urethane||- 100% content|
|- Aqueous urethane|| |
An alternative to conformal coating is 3M NOVEC Electronic Grade Coatings. These are fluoropolymer coatings for challenging components in PCBA's, LED Lighting displays, MEMS and flexible circuits. They also provide anti-stiction properties for MEMS wafers.Inventec offers COMPATIBILITY of ECORELTM solder paste with our range of coatings, achieved by the compliance with the BONO test - to assure our residues -are chemically inert and reach excellent adhesion levels in No-Clean processes.
- AB Chimie AVR-80-BA (Acrylic Removable Conformal Coating): AVR80 BA conformal coating is a non toxic, flexible transparent acrylic coating for the protection of electronic circuitry formulated to meet the highest resistance requirements. AVR80 BA is designed to be removed with ABchimie SND .
- Conformal Coating AB CHIMIE Acrylic thinner DVA BA: DVA BA is a non toxic solvent blend designed for use with all acrylic based conformal coatings. Especially used for AVR80 BA acrylic coating. The main uses of the thinners is to dilute the coatings for use in dip and spray coating. DVA BA R is a specific thinner which permit to reduce thinner quantity in the mix with AVR80 BA to have higher thickness on the pcb when you spray with a gun (mix is 1:1).
Quick coating selection guide
No toxic, no toluene
toxic gases during repair Oven curing not required Quick Evaporation rate
adhesion and dielectric properties Coating thickness 25 to 50 microns
UL94V0, NF EN 61086
Acrylate Urethane UV dual cure
cure coating for polymerization on shadow areas
and non-flammable, no VOCs High accurate deposit and process speed Compatible
with all dispensing heads Chemical resistance
Coating thickness 30-150 microns IPC-CC-830B, UL94V0, NF
Very fast curing LED lamp version
throughput comparable to UV lamp cure
No temperature applied to the substrate being coated
No extraction system required
ABchimie746E UV LED
Low viscosity allows to limit thickness Reduce microsplash
Soft, permanent and transparent
ABchimie42K UV LED
it can be applied in high thickness
cure: moisture and temperature Low VOCs
Recommended for dipping application
to most solvents, lubricants and cooling fluids
gloss finish and high surface resistivity. Coating thickness 25 to 50 micron
Excellent surface resistivity
WHY USE ABCHIMIE CONFORMAL COATING?
ABchimie proposes a high quality of product
but also proposes ready to use product. You can ask your specific viscosity for your machinery for the same price. We bring you all technical support to help you in your process. Be present and help you is one of our
major involvement to earn your trust.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
ABchimie is very involved in these subject, for this reason we are always looking Eco-green alternative when it’s possible. AVR80 BA is the green alternative of common acrylic conformal coating,
this version is no toxic (no labelling). The specific solvent used in this formulation permit to protect people.
This reference is now very well known and used in large quantity in automotive, military and industrial application. Regarding new generation of conformal coating we propose ABchimie526 UV and ABchimie746 E UV which contains no VOC and cure with UV mercury lamp but also with a LED which permit to replace the mercury lamp but a LED lamp 395nm.
1. SPRAYING – Usual method. Very goods results on plane surface.
2. CANS – recommended for repairs, small and medium series.
3. SPRAY GUN – highly economic, hand spray using a spray or aerosol can. All coatings can be applied in this way.
3. SELECTIVE DEPOSIT – Different existing machineries: ASYMTEK, PVA, USI, DIMA . High performance level for mass production, reliability of deposit. All coating types can be used if the correct dispense head is selected.
4. DIPPING – To ensure presence of conformal coating even under components. it is limited to materials that do not cure quickly by moisture, light or oxidation.
HOW TO CHOOSE A CONFORMAL COATING?
You will have to consider the curing method determined by the coating selected, air dry, oven dry or UV light cure. The liquid coating should thoroughly wet all surfaces and cure without leaving surface defects. Epoxies are especially sensitive to surface defects, it can also shrink while setting and may lose adhesion as a result In addition; It is very important to define well your needs:
- PCB environment?
- Electric requirement?
- How you will apply it?
CÁC SẢN PHẨM KHÁC CÙNG NHÀ SẢN XUẤT / OTHER PRODUCTS FROM Inventec
|Sẵn hàng (-1.5543122344752E-14)|